Before each ride, inspect your Mercury Brake Pads to confirm they are:
- Free of debris
- Not glazed over
- Glazed pads surface should be filed to restore original surface finish
- Not worn beyond the wear indicator
Before each ride, inspect your rims’ braking surfaces to confirm they are free from:
- Excessive pad compound build-up
- Fiber lifting or peeling from the brake track
- Any irregularity that is new since your last ride
If you notice any of these conditions during your pre-ride inspection, do not ride on the affected wheel. Contact Mercury Support to determine whether you need a warranty or crash replacement wheel.
Article is closed for comments.